Enhancing the value of the material
With an annual production capacity of 130 million cubes, Archiblock® can recover up to 100,000 tonnes of material destined for disposal. All recycled wood used in Archiblock® production is sourced within a maximum radius of 100 km from the production site located in Mauzé-sur-le-Mignon on the Atlantic Arc.
For stronger pallets
Naturally resistant to staining, fungi and mould, Archiblock® also has excellent resistance to nail extraction: the assembled pallet is more resistant to ageing.
- In the laboratory, all the materials used in the composition of the product - recycled wood and resin - are subject to permanent control.
- The manufacturing process and continuous quality control guarantee that each Archiblock® composite block has perfect dimensional stability. This stability is tested during an accelerated ageing cycle in the laboratory (random samples are taken from each production run).
- The resistance to nail pull-out is also tested by random sampling.
- The production of an Archiblock® saves 75% of the energy needed to dry the material of a traditional chipboard composite block.
- During the production of the pallet, the drying time at the end of production is reduced by 30%.
- Thanks to its particularly low moisture content, Archiblock® allows a threefold increase in productivity during hot stamping.
Optimising the resource
The elimination of the rafter sawing operation reduces the material loss by 5%.
Security of implementation
The manufacturing methods adopted by Archiblock® ensure a full and homogeneous shape:
- 100% secure nailing when assembling the pallet.
- Eliminates the risk of splintering or flashing.
For a composite block adapted to the use of the pallet, Archiblock® is available in 2 ranges:
- Archiblock + ® : resin-based manufacturing with water-repellent properties, recommended for returnable pallets.
Tous vos composants de palettes prêts à assembler en une seule livraison : simplifiez votre logistique et optimisez vos capacités de stockage en regroupant sur un même transport planches brutes et/ou chanfreinées, dés en bois recyclé et/ou massif.